Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Minute and More Love Monday






(1) Who would play you in a movie? I really can’t think of any actress I look like, so I’ll go with Drew Barrymore because we are of the same generation, I love her personality, and I think she would do well at getting all the phases I’ve gone through.

(2) Are you a good speller? No but word usage is a biggy for me like two, to, too and their, there or your, you’re

(3) Have you/ do you smoke cigarettes? Yes, unfortunately I started at 21 in Job Corps

(4) Have you ever won a trophy? Yes, for Speech in high school

(5) Have you ever written (or started to write) a book? LoL, yes, in Jr high and it was bad




If you are here for one hop, please visit the other.  If you are here for the first time, I am working on my life story so have a look around.

2 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Hi! Thanks for popping over from Magical Monday! Can't wait to learn more from yoru blog :)

Cristy said...

I LOVE going back and reading the things I wrote in school. I wish someone would put all of them together. I love seeing how things that were such a big deal are so unimportant now.

thanks for linking up!