Monday, January 12, 2009

36 week appt

Had an appointment Friday which was 36 weeks and 2 days. My OB was there (still don't know what was up) but had a great visit. Was -1lb under pre-pregnancy weight, B/P was 117/54, Jax's heartrate was 145 and strong, and I was 1.5 to 2 cm dialated. Things are moving right along! There are 22 days until our due date! Don't think we're waiting that long. Dr. is ready for me to go anytime. He is just so excited every time he realizes how close I am LoL. One of the reasons I love him so much. Worked Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun nights and spent the whole weekend feeling more pressure, and lots of crampiness, with a few good contractions here and there. One of the girls at work swears he dropped Fri night during our shift. So planning on going back to OB on Friday afternoon for next check and my last scheduled night at work is next Tuesday the 20th. Got a few more things we needed today, thanks to some over-time I survived earlier this month. The rest can wait till income taxes for the most part I think. Corbin is getting so excited and keeps trying to guess when Jax will come.

No comments: