Friday, March 20, 2009

Where is time going?

Jax will be two months old on Monday. I can't believe how fast it has gone. We go next Friday for his two month check-up it'll be interesting to see how much he's grown, but I hate that he'll have to get shots. He is wearing mostly 3-6 month shirts but his 0-3 month pants are too long and fit great in the waist. He is getting longer but it is all in his torso. Posted a few new pictures of him and well be trying to get more and a video this weekend. He is smiling and cooing, sits up for short periods in his boppy pillow, and has started sleeping 6-7 hour stretches at night/early morning. He is still such a good baby, most crying is from hunger and rarely anything else.

My job interview yesterday went great, I'll know something early next week they said and would start early next month with orientation/training. Keeping my fingers crossed.

My fave new picture of Jax:

No comments: